Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prayers and Praises


Praise! I have been praying for a friend of mine who has been dealing with some spiritual warfare, and the other day she told me about a breakthrough she had. Praise God!

Please pray for my friend Kelly and her family. Her grandmother died early this morning.

Please pray for Alma for healing.

Praise be to God for He has shown my so much love! I have been praying against loneliness for quite some time, and God is giving me some new friends and new boyfriend.

Please pray for the Fall Bazaar happening at the Boone United Methodist Church this weekend. Pray for its success and blessings and strength for all the volunteers.

Please continue to pray for my ex-husband. He is still without a job.

"I will proclaim the name of the Lord. Oh, praise the greatness of our God! He is the Rock, His works are perfect, and all His ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is He." (Deuteronomy 32:3-4, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment