Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prayers and Praises


Please pray for my daughter. She has been going through some spiritual battles. Thank you, God, for making me spiritually aware of her pain so that I may intercede on her behalf.

Please pray for Dean Earp's niece (sorry I don't have the name). She is in the hospital on a ventilator.

Please pray for Kim Sluder's husband. He is in the hospital in Johnson City, TN in serious condition.

Please pray for Andy McFarland. He is the pastor at Brushy Fork Baptist Church in Vilas, NC. He is in the hospital after having a stroke and a seizure. He is in intensive care.

Please pray for Marilyn Penley. She is my daughter's great aunt. She is in the hospital in very poor health.

Lord, thank you for being the ultimate healer. Thank you for having power over all situations of our lives. Thank you for always being there and loving us through all things. Praise you, God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment