Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Prayers and Praises


Please pray for my daughter.  She is dealing with the flu.  Please also pray a hedge of protection around her family so that none of us get it!

Praise!  I am doing much better after having bronchitis last week!

Please pray for the people of Branson, Missouri.  They are struggling with the effects of a tornado that went through the area early this morning.  Four people were killed.

Please pray for the family and friends of those who died in the Ohio school shooting.

Please pray for my niece.  She recently lost a very good friend of hers.  Details are still vague at this time.

Please pray for all the students who are struggling through mid-terms right now!  We all need energy and sleep!

Praise!  Leslie's pre-natal testing came out good!

"The LORD lives! Praise to my Rock! May God, the Rock of my salvation, be exalted!"
(2 Samuel 22:47, NLT) 

No comments:

Post a Comment