Sunday, November 27, 2011

Prayers and Praises


Please pray for the family of Landon Hill.  He was an ASU student who passed away this past week while he was studying abroad.

Please pray for the McNeill family.  They lost a family member on Thanksgiving.

Please pray for our church, as we are still believing for a new building.

Please pray for my cousin Michael.  God knows what his needs are.

Praise!  The lump in my side is benign.

Please pray for all the students as they are finishing up the semester over the next few weeks.  Pray for all those who are graduating and will be out in the workforce soon.

Please pray for my daughter and I as we have been dealing with cough and congestion.

Please pray for me as I am getting some test results this week.

Please pray for Tericia and her family as they are still trying to sell their house.

Please pray for Kelly as she is recovering from a back injury.

"It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.  He makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enables me to stand on the heights.  He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.  You give me your shield of victory; you stoop down to make me great.  You broaden the path beneath me, so that my ankles do not turn."
(2 Samuel 22: 33-37, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment