Friday, October 1, 2010

Prayer Requests

Please pray for my father. He has hurt his back and is moving very slowly. He is used to being very active so this is quite difficult for him.

My ex-husband's mother gave me these:

Please continue to pray for her pastor. He suffered a stroke more than a month ago, and still needs help in healing. Her church continues to need a new pastor.

Please pray for her brother in law. He had two small strokes in the last week.

Please pray for a friend of hers who had hip replacement surgery in one hospital while her husband was in ICU in another hospital.

Please pray for her sister-in-law's father-in-law (that was the easy way to put it.) I believe it is a health situation, but I don't know all the details. God does.

Thank you all for your support and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment