Friday, September 10, 2010

Prayers and Praises

Please pray for the people that were affected by the explosion due to the broken gas line in California last night.

Pray for the people who were affected by the earthquake in Australia last Saturday.

Please pray for me as I wait on the results of cancer testing. Please also pray for a cure for cancer. "...but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength." (Isaiah 40:31, NIV)

I want to openly thank God for the positive changes in my relationship with my daughter.

Please pray for the church as a whole for reconciliation. I don't believe that God ever intended for us to be "denominational".

"The Lord is my strength and my song: He has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise Him, my father's God, and I will exalt Him." (Exodus 15:2, NIV)

Please pray for the situation with the mosque being built in NY at the 9/11 site. This issue is causing a lot of pain for a lot of people. Please pray for healing for our country.

Praise God for taking care of Kristy's father. He is out of the hospital now and doing better.

No comments:

Post a Comment