Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Prayers and Praises


Praise God! I took my daughter to the dentist this morning, and she did not have to have her tooth pulled. Please continue to pray that it will come out on its own.

Please pray for the family, friends, and co-workers of Jane Smith. She died from the injuries resulting from a car crash earlier this week. She will be missed.

I am expecting to make a move sometime soon. Please pray that God's hand is in it. I am nervous about many aspects of it, but I know that God is in control.

I have met a some single moms this week just trying to make it through. Please continue to pray for all the single parents out there.

Please continue to pray for me as I'm working to overcome some problems with my health and my eating habits. Thank you, God, for helping me with this.

"I will sing to the Lord, for he is highly exalted. The horse and the rider he has hurled into the sea. The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him." (Exodus 15:1-2, NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment