Friday, July 9, 2010

Prayers and Praises


Please pray for me. I have been under attack this week. I know that God is in control and He works all things out for my good. Praise Him!

Please pray for Celine for a healthy pregnancy.

Please pray for all the students who are in their second summer session at ASU. They still have four weeks to go!

Praise God for a good week at dance camp. My daughter had a good time, and I am looking forward to her starting regular dance lessons in the fall.

Please continue to pray for D for healing.

Please pray for Len and Maria as they are traveling a long distance this weekend.

Please pray for all the people who are out working in this terrible heat and humidity!

Please pray for a lady who is going through a work crisis.

Please pray for all the people out there who are still looking for jobs.

Please pray for Ben for healing. Please pray for Josie and his family as they are so worried about him. God, please give them all peace.

There are several different Christian pages on Facebook. As I have been going through them, I see a lot of spiritual warfare going on. Please pray for God's hand to be in these people's lives.

Please continue to pray for our troops and their families.

Please pray for Hannah to have a safe and healthy delivery in just about 6 weeks. Praise God for a new life!

Thank you, God, for hearing our prayers... for knowing our requests even before we give them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment