Monday, May 3, 2010

Prayer Requests and Praises

Please pray for the people throughout the western states who have been dealing with the effects of the weekend storm. Please pray for those who have lost loved ones due to flooding and tornadoes.

Please pray for me and all the students who are taking finals!

Please pray for my daughter as she continues to deal with the fear of abandonment.

Please pray for me as my stress level has been very high over the last week.

Pray for my family who will be traveling over the next few days.

Please pray for my boyfriend who will be traveling over the next couple of weeks.


Pray for all the students who will be graduating next week. Many will be finishing school without a job waiting for them. God, they need your direction.

Please pray for my daughter and step-daughter. Both of their birthdays are this week! (The parents need a little help in the sanity department as well!!)

God, thank you for the peace that passes understanding.

God, thank you for taking care of each of these needs and desires. Help each of us to remember that we are truly blessed in you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment