Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prayers and Praises



Praise God for healing Katrina. She is in remission from cancer. Please also pray for her grandmother. She just went into a rest home. She has dimentia and other health issues. Pray for the family

Pray for my daughter. She is still dealing with a lot of pain from the divorce.

Pray for a friend of my mother's. She is getting ready to have surgery to remove a brain tumor.

Pray for me for guidance with school. I have yet to decide what my major will be, and where God wants me to go.

Praise God for His guidance out of a dark place in my life!!

Pray for all the students who are finishing up the semester in the next few weeks. Pray for them to have peace and finish the semester strong.

Pray for my church that we continue to grow in love and unity. Pray for wisdom and guidance for our leaders.

Praise God for family who is always there for me!!

Pray for me to have balance. I continue to feel overwhelmed sometimes, and it seems as if I have taken on too much.

Continue to pray for our country, our military, and emergency workers.

Praise God that I have a roof over my head, a car to drive, and food to eat.

Pray for the homeless in the United States.

Pray for my friend who is having some tests done tomorrow.

Continue to pray for the people of Haiti, Chile, and Turkey as they are still recovering from their respective earthquakes.

Pray for blessings for all of our partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment