Monday, June 6, 2011

Unlimited Potential


 (05/20/11)
The other day I was watching one of the many baby shows on cable and thinking about what a miracle a new life is.  When we see babies in their strollers or children running around on the playground, it gives us hope.  We think about the newness of life and the potential that is inside each of those children.  Unfortunately we forget that as adults, even though our bodies may not be new anymore, that same newness and potential lives inside each of us through Christ Jesus.  2 Corinthians 5:17 tells us that, “…if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!” (NIV)  And Philippians 4:13 says that, “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” (NIV)  Wow!  So in Christ, not only are we new, we can do all things.  I don’t know about you, but that says to me that I have unlimited potential.  I hope I use it wisely.
Ezekiel 36:26
Ephesians 4:22-24
Matthew 19:26
Mark 9:23

No comments:

Post a Comment