Monday, April 18, 2011

Prayers and Praises


Please pray for my Aunt Patsy.  She had a stroke this past weekend.

Please pray for Kristy Scroggs.  She has leukemia, and the doctors are not giving her very long to live.

Please pray for Lori.  She is quitting smoking.

Please pray for Pastor Allen and his wife for wisdom.

Please pray for my daughter and I as we travel next week.

Please pray for Vonda and her family.

Praise God!  My daughter recently gave her life to Christ!

Thank you, Lord, for the encouragement you give me.

Please pray for the students who will be graduating in a couple of weeks as they go out looking for work.

Please pray for the victims of the tornadoes that went through the southeast this past weekend.

Please continue praying for the people of Japan.

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." (Psalm 23:6, ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment